Sign up here for "Abbys Digest Freebies"...
our free daily newsletter
Get the very Newest Freebies and Bargains Monday through Friday.
* Get the newest goodies before they are advertised to site visitors.
* In many cases that means you can get them before they run out!
* Exclusive 'Thank-You' Gift and a chance to get a free gift pack every month... What a deal!
Subscribe via RSS
RSS eliminates all the bother of ISP spam filtering and setting 'white list' permissions...
Click here and choose your RSS Reader.
Subscribe via Email
Use the subscription box on the right, You'll need to confirm your subscription... watch your in-box and click the link to confirm.
Subscribe via the RSS Feed on our free AbbysGoodStuff Toolbar
Get the freshest freebies right in your browser ~ no RSS Reader needed!
Just download the toolbar and click on the RSS Button to get the days newest goodies!
~ Please Read. ~
I value the trust of all of my visitors, and will keep your personal information inviolate. I will never share, trade, rent, or sell your contact information to anyone and you can feel free to unsubscribe at any time. - Abby
More Information and Your Free Gifts
Subscribers get all the newest goodies a day or two before they get added to the website. You'll get links to 10 to 15 new freebies, a couple good ones that are not new (but have been really popular or recently updated), sometimes a couple Good Bargains from our Bargain Center and, of course, links to any cool sites that we have recently run across.
The main thing is - you will be getting the newest freebies and best bargains delivered right to you, before any site visitors even get a chance to see them!
Free Gifts For New Email Newsletter Subscribers
(This is in addition to the chance at a gift pack as mentioned above.)
Just to say Thank You! we took these three interesting and helpful articles, stuffed them into an e-book, and zipped it for faster downloading.
- 21 Tips For Better Sleep & More Energy.
- Mood Foods For Your Love Life.
- Fifty secret single ingredient formulas.
Email newsletter subscribers also get free copies of these e-Books...
* The "Tart Cherry Recipes" eBook,
* The "Health Benefits of Cranberries" eBook,
* "7 Days to Raising a Money Smart Teen",
* "7 Deadly Webmaster Mistakes ~ And how you can avoid them",
* "The Pizzaria" Pizze eCookbook,
* The "Mexican Recipe eBook",
* The "Sugar-Free eCookbook",
* The "Hot Off The Grill" eCookbook,
* The "Copycat Recipes" eCookbook, and the
* Healthy Low-Fat Recipe Book.
(The full details and the link to the downloads will be in the second confirmation e-mail.)
Please Read These Important Notes:
This list is "Double-Opt-In". You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
Click on the "Confirm" link to get added to the list.
(or copy/paste it to your browser address window and click 'go')
DO NOT REPLY TO THAT E-MAIL - it will not add your address to the list!
If you are using an E-mail filtering program of some kind you may need to set it to accept mail from ''
"Abbys Digest Freebies" is an online-only publication. Thanks to the increased spam-filtering and the 'paranoia' of assorted ISP's (like AOL) and the 'behind-the-scenes' filtering they were doing... many of our subscribers were not able to get the newsletter we used to send - it seems that it was too big and that there were too many 'objectionable' words in each issue... like 'Free' and 'Offer' and 'Winner', etc... So we went to an online-only format.
But - to keep the newest stuff exclusive for our subscribers... we send out a short email with the web address where they can find the latest issue, and we don't post that web address anywhere else - so subscribers get the newest goodies at least a day before anyone else does.
If you don't receive your newsletter, here are the steps to take:
* AOL users: Please add the domain "abbys-good-stuff.com" into your address book.
* Hotmail users: Please select "Options" >> then "Mail Options" >> then "Junk E-Mail Protection" >> then "Safe List". Type in "abbys-good-stuff.com" >> then click "add".
* Yahoo users: If you find your email in the "bulk" folder, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button.
* Other Filtering Programs: Commercial programs typically allow domains to be added to their "white list". Follow your program's instructions for adding "abbys-good-stuff.com" or
* ISP Filtering: Does your Internet Service Provider (ISP) have a favored mailer or "White List"? If so, please follow their procedures to make sure that "abbys-good-stuff.com" is added.
Your ISP may designate our mail to be sent to a "junk mail" or "bulk mail" folder, or simply block us altogether. Again, please contact your ISP and let them know the mail from abbys-good-stuff.com is something that you have requested.
** If you are using an E-mail filtering program of some kind you may need to set it to accept mail from '' - Otherwise you may never see the Digest.
** This list is "Double-Opt-In". You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
Click on the "Confirm" link to get added to the list.
Do NOT reply to that e-mail - it won't add your name to the list!
If you change your mind later you can unsubscribe instantly from a link in each newsletter.
** Please make sure your mailbox does not get full, the newsletter will 'bounce back' and your address will be deleted automatically if that happens three times. In many cases just emptying your 'trash' folder regularly is all it takes.
Thank You! - Abby
Your privacy is assured! We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside of the mailing list administrators.